Questions and electrical advice in the UK Electrical Forum - UK Electricians Forums > Electrical Forum for UK Electrical Rules, Regulations and UK Laws. Electrical Theories, Wiring Diagrams and More. DIY and Professional Electricians are Welcome..

Some popular forums: Electrical Forum - Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations - Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification - Electrician Jobs

H
  • Redirect
Replies
Views
N/A
V
Is having all the lighting circuits on 1 RCD in a dual board considered a C3 on an EICR? To me it defeats the object of the exercise.
Replies
Views
Do any of you have experience in the installation of the above lighting systems??
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend a decent design guide to buy for smaller installations.
Replies
Views
M
S
Hello I need a have a LED light with below specification : Power: 3 x 3W Color BIN: White Rated Voltage: DC 8~26V Luminous Flux: 500LM...
Replies
Views
Not an electrical question but I am running windows 7 with IE10 and I am unable to put a 'return' into posts. When I press the 'enter' button...
Replies
Views
S
Electricity or power has become the major part of our daily life and without electricity we cannot imagine a life today. Most of our household...
Replies
Views
Please find time to sight it. Allow electricians to lawfully remove distributors fuses.http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/37408
Replies
Views
B
A housing rewire specification says you have to use brown plugs and 5mm screws, would you comply ? would it make you think anything about the...
Replies
Views
Geordie Spark
G
Does anyone have any tips on how to disassemble a centrifugal fan? It is a double inlet type with an external rotor motor, i.e. the central shaft...
Replies
Views
H
Can anyone advice me on how to get work being 17th and part p full certified I am also working towards pat testing,2394,2395 and NVQ level..I Dnt...
Replies
Views
Silly Sausage
S
P
  • Redirect
Replies
Views
N/A
T
went to a flat to do a job, pulled up a floorboard and someone wired new storage heater circuits fairly recently (new colour cable), they had...
Replies
Views
ayjay
A
B
No prizes (sorry). On the plus side the customer said the previous electrician was very cheap!!
Replies
Views
Silly Sausage
S
A
Hi all, Been a member of forum for a while now and read a lot of threads. Have been given some great advice, Im just wondering ive went the...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock