Currently reading:
arrr Anyone know the password for a...

Discuss arrr Anyone know the password for a... in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

C

Corvus

Help, anyone know the password for a Metrotest 600 pat tester (Tried SUPA).
Don't know why its got one, but with out it I can't delete any tests.

If no one knows, would there be a jumper pin inside on the circuit board or something?

- - - Updated - - -

Not that I've worked out how to get into the circuit board.

If a Password is set and cannot be remembered do a factory reset before deleting data from memory:
Resetting to Default Settings and Pass Levels (Factory Reset)
To reset all settings and pass levels to default enter the MENU screen and use up/down arrows to select Reset to Def. and press OK. All defaults will now be set and the HPAT600 will return to the SELECT TEST screen.
Note: Resetting to the factory defaults will NOT delete stored test data.

Deleting All Test Data in Memory:
To delete all test data stored in all memory locations enter the MENU screen, use up/down arrows to select Del. All Memory. Press OK to display really delete all memory?
Note: If the next steps are completed, all test data will be deleted from memory and cannot be recovered, so ensure that your records are correct before continuing.
Use the down arrow to select YES and press OK to delete all the stored test data.
Alternatively, select no and press OK to return to the
MENU screen. When finished use left arrow to exit the MENU.

Thanks for the replay, sorry its for the wrong tester ... Metrotest PAT600 not Martindale HPAT600 , thanks anyway

:oops: Sorry mate, suffering from RTQS (Read the question stupid!). The solution is probably similar, but I haven't used a Metrotest PAT600 for over a decade so I'll search through my manual archive and instrument notes to try and find the solution for you, it may take a day or two because I'm busy at present.

Reply to arrr Anyone know the password for a... in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back