Currently reading:
extra 3 phase distribution board

Discuss extra 3 phase distribution board in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

i think you guys are getting a bit over excited about this post :sad3: only one person has posted a helpful reply about the lights. i am not claiming to be a fully certified qualified electrician with a lifetime of experience in electrics, but i do have a lifetime of experience repairing diesel engines, gearboxes, hydraulic systems, have also spent time at sea as an marine engineer with more generators and electric motors than i care to think about along with all the miles of control cableing to go along with it (when you are in charge of the engine room at sea it ain,t too easy to phone someone to come in and do it for you ) etc as an aside most of the machines i have worked on i can also operate. so with the little experience i have along with a dose of common sense i am reasonably comfortable doing my own workshop electrics, if i wasn,t comfortable with it i would get someone in for sure. its not that i don,t want to pay someone to do it its because i want to do it myself. anyway hope that puts people in the picture and if anyone has some helpful posts they will be much appreciated by me regards gdg

Ah I see. Well I can swim and Im an electrician so Im pretty sure I could be in charge of an engine room at sea. Sound simliar?. To be fair your experiances do not make you compentant to design and carry out the work required. There is a lot more to electrics than putting brown in L, blue in N and green and yellow in CPC. Which is why your not getting much help.

Ah I see. Well I can swim and Im an electrician so Im pretty sure I could be in charge of an engine room at sea. Sound simliar?. To be fair your experiances do not make you compentant to design and carry out the work required. There is a lot more to electrics than putting brown in L, blue in N and green and yellow in CPC. Which is why your not getting much help.

Come on Bright Spark
Diego wants to connect a 4core cable, which will be brown,black, grey & blue ???? give this guy some credit or some help!! LMAO

Reply to extra 3 phase distribution board in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock