Search the forum,

Discuss harrogate elex... in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

talking about flexible friends....my boss has misplaced a load of rods.....its the yellow (flexible ones)......he thinks that if he gets there early then he will get some freebys courtesy of superrod that will have a stand there.......i know thats why he wants in early doors..lol.....

Reply to harrogate elex... in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi there.We have a Hotpoint electric oven that has started to go wrong.It has a digital display for setting functions,but over the last few...
Replies
Views
just had a new meter fitted,tells me most sockets are faulty and not to use,all sockets apart from two show live neutral reverse. going to egypt...
Replies
Views
Hi I purchased my Megger X1 in July last year so only 7 months old, having been a Megger fan for 20 Years... I've now had the opportunity to get...
Replies
Views
Hi Chaps I've got a Wiha torque driver but only came with couple of bits (below)... none of which fit 'outgoing side' of Contactum RCBO's...
Replies
Views
Client has purchased a night flat in Edinburgh. Its perfect for using as a ST rental during the festival as the agents claim £6k a week is the...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back