Currently reading:
On the market for a new Pat tester.

Discuss On the market for a new Pat tester. in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

N

nick182

hey guys

As the title says... What would you guys recommend? Products you swear by or the ones to stay well clear of.
Im currently using the Kewtech PAT adapter and to be honest its not my sort of thing.. Or maybe i just dont know how to use it :stuart:.. yep that sounds about right..

what sort of price range am i looking at aswell.

thanks in advance.

Nick

What about the seaward 150? seen it on utube and it looked ok to me. Mines an old robin PT90 anologue but it does ok for me. My MFT will do an earth leakege so i can use that for the sensitive stuff..........

Reply to On the market for a new Pat tester. in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back