Discuss Texecom elite app adding extra users in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net

oscar21

Esteemed
Reaction score
I don't fit alarms as my main job but have fitted quite a few over the years whilst we were doing the electrics side of things. I usually fit the Texecom Premier 24 or Elite as I now think its called. The last one I did the householder wanted app control and I had to sign up with Texecom to get an installer ID or whatever it was called to get the app to work, which it does and has done for about a year now.

The customer has recently been in touch saying she wants to add her husband to the app. She got intouch with Texecom and they replied

You would need to get your original installer to transition you from standard user to a master user which should give you the ability to add/remove app users. This is done via their cloud account.

Now I've managed to log on and have a play about with my cloud account and can see the ladies details on it and curiously also her husbands details but I can't find the option to upgrade her to a master user, after doing a bit of reading it seems I need to pay a subscription to do things like this. I don't really know what I'm doing and didn't even know I had a cloud account with their details until I logged on.

But can't this just be done from the key pad, changing her to a master user from there or is a master user on the app different to a master user on the keypad?

Life was so much more simple when we just fitted those Optima panels.

Reply to Texecom elite app adding extra users in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net