Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification Forum by ElectriciansForums.net

Questions and electrical advice in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification - This Section is STRICTLY for testing PROBLEMS which members have occured, misunderstood readings, Periodic Inspection Reporting / Electrical Installation Condition Reports, Mathematical Equations/Solutions, Part P and other legislation which require you to Inspect and Test..

Some popular forums: Electrical Forum - Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations - Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification - Electrician Jobs

Hey there, we have some new members posting in the Welcome forum, please head over there and say hi to a few. Click here to visit the Welcome Forum. Please welcome a good few of them. And always help us welcome newer members. :)
Normal Threads
T
i have a metrel 2192 worst tester i ever...
  • treelectric
Replies
Views
murdock
M
R
I would go and have a look at the job and take...
  • Ross Trician
Replies
Views
SteveH37
S
C
have a look in the 17th, think its the start...
  • charlie
Replies
Views
Shakey
S
C
10mm standard;)
  • Cirrus
Replies
Views
Cirrus
C
K
See.
  • krishcanag
Replies
Views
B
C
No, its Status: Competent person Title:duty...
  • charlie
Replies
Views
Shakey
S
E
i would love to see PIr's in HIP's, be time to...
  • EasyFox
Replies
Views
Shakey
S
C
Pardon? Why wouldnt you do PFC (both of them)...
  • charlie
Replies
Views
Shakey
S
M
ive been told if bonding needs to be done in a...
  • mike
Replies
Views
M
M
Hi Murphy, Try this link to Fluke you should...
  • murphy
Replies
Views
Lofty
L
Hello, I've opened a new section of testing...
  • LukeScotty
Replies
Views
T
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: I have these books...
Replies
Views
MacSparky
M
Post a New Thread / Question
Hey there, we have some new members posting in the Welcome forum, please head over there and say hi to a few. Click here to visit the Welcome Forum. Please welcome a good few of them. And always help us welcome newer members. :)

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

5 Popular Electricians Tools Thread

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back