Questions and electrical advice in the The Welcome Forum - Not a must but if you fancy doing so, let us know who you are in here at ElectriciansForums.net.

Some popular forums: Electrical Forum - Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations - Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification - Electrician Jobs

Search the forum,
B
Hi guys, my name is Austen and I'm a 39 y.o. Mature student just starting level 2 of my PEO Electrical Installation course. I've been wondering...
Replies
Views
MarkieSparkie
M
R
Hi Everyone, Ive finally decided to retrain as an electrician. now gained my 17th edition -2382, ispect & test - 2392, and Part P - 2393. Any...
Replies
Views
robbiej1982
R
B
Hi All! I’m Neil from BuyBrandTools.com the Electricians Forums new tools sponsor. We stock a range of Irazola and Bahco products and a selection...
Replies
Views
BuyBrandTools
B
Logged back in today after a few months break, forgot how much there is to have on the forum. Good to be back:drunk:
Replies
Views
MarkieSparkie
M
I
Hi all, I'm Ian I've been a spark for around 17years went solo last year, finding work a bit hit and miss some weeks are good others pretty bad...
Replies
Views
M
New
Hello everybody! My name is Marco, I'm 30 years old, I joined this forum from a while but this is my first post. It look like a very good forum...
Replies
Views
MarkieSparkie
M
E
Hi All Just thought id post this and see what the verdict is,had a couple of emails from good guys telling me ther thoughts. Senario.. A small...
Replies
Views
Hello All Newbie here just been looking around the site and will no doubt have a few questions later on Cheers Rob
Replies
Views
S
Hi all new to the forum and wanted to introduce my self and find out about working abroad be it offshore or any where once the money is good. I am...
Replies
Views
MarkieSparkie
M
K
Hi all, New to the forum so thought I'd do the noob thing and say hello. I'm not an electrician in the slightest apart from changing the odd...
Replies
Views
MarkieSparkie
M
Post a New Thread / Question

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back