10A light switch used to isolate shower supply | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss 10A light switch used to isolate shower supply in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

spinna

I was doing some work on a propertly a couple of weeks ago and found this to my horror !

Its a 10A metal clad light switch used as a isolation switch for a shower fed via a 30A fuse and the circuit had no RCD protection,

Attachments

• [ElectriciansForums.net] 10A light switch used to isolate shower supply
    shower switch.jpg
    403.3 KB · Views: 137

Reply to 10A light switch used to isolate shower supply in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Question
Ouch. Danger notice to customer in my book.
Replies
Views
Fitted a lot of this sort of light recently, with all tests reporting back through central Dali controller(s).
Replies
Views
nicebutdim
N
  • Question
Many thanks all for the advise and suggestions. I’ll give the client the option of extractor fans
Replies
Views
  • Question
I went to look at a job like this a few years ago. My customer had a rental house, where there was an upstairs bedroom that had a newly built stud...
    • Informative
Replies
Views
  • Question
Anywhere where the normal lights are dimmed or dimmable the emergency lighting should be of the maintained type. So maintained emergency lighting...
Replies
Views
davesparks
D

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks