15 Sanyo 235's | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss 15 Sanyo 235's in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

K

keefy

Trying to do an install of 15 sanyo 235's, 3 rows of 5.

Originally had them split on a multi tracking inverter but cannot get hold of one.

Customer wants the 15 but if I split them 8 & 7 on a standard inverter there would be a performance effect.

Any suggestions on the way to go, fit inverter for now and replace (costly) or go with 7 & 7 leaving a gap?

3800V is no good to you. The voltage would be too high.

Sorry, bit of a throw away comment that one!

I have been sent some info on a Kostal Piko 3.6 which looks ok. Max DC voltage is 950! and a range of 180 - 850. Looks a good bit of kit but I have never seen one let alone fitted. Any opinions welcome.

I've fitted a few recently. They're excellent. The voltage range and the twin MPP tracker makes them an incredibly versatile option.

Reply to 15 Sanyo 235's in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi, I opened the electrical panel of my house because I need to connect my solar inverter to the panel and got served a spaghetti of an...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I thought the heading was a comment of the inteligance of Architects.
Replies
Views
  • Question
The chance of someone putting a nail or something in the cable just at the right spot to receive a shock, and a 100ma S rcd not tripping is highly...
Replies
Views
I don't think I'd use it mate even the one line heading then one long paragraph screams ai. And untrustworthy. I don't think much has been edited...
    • Optimistic
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks