18th edition max zs readings | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss 18th edition max zs readings in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi can anyone point me in the right direction
I’m looking for a copy of the max zs tables for fuses/mcbs etc from 18th Ed.
I’m awaiting my regs book to arrive and need to swat up, has anyone got a link I can print out thanks

Here you go.
[ElectriciansForums.net] 18th edition max zs readings

Last edited:

Reply to 18th edition max zs readings in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Question
Do some of the free online tests. Get used to using the book. After doing this I passed mine easy enough.
Replies
Views
  • Question
Generally speaking local earthing will rarely be below a couple of ohms, so in parallel with a TN-S sub-ohm value will make little difference...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thank you very much Dave! I really appreciate it. I'm going to print those sheets and file them in our office because I'm pretty sure they'll...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi Seems that this is an out dated question and the above would have been correct in the 17th edition. Thanks for the reply
Replies
Views
Any help with this would be great?
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back