18th edition? | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss 18th edition? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

KWCFC

-
Arms
Reaction score
Does anyone know when this will be released? Anyone heard anything in the pipeline?

My apologies. I do know when the 17th was released.

Im in a unique situation I'm an apprentice Electrician who faces redundancy in a year when I qualify. (No fault of mine, they've just laid another 3 off) so just wondering if there was any point paying out for the 17th edition exam to help my job prospects when I'm laid off. Wouldnt want to pay out if the 18th wasnt long from being released and I thought I had heard from somewhere that the 18th might be released soon, I was obviously mistaken.

Last edited:
My apologies. I dont know when the 17th was released.

Im in a unique situation I'm an apprentice Electrician

They like to know this info on them there forms they make for electricians to labour with you know
[ElectriciansForums.net] 18th edition?
[ElectriciansForums.net] 18th edition?

Reply to 18th edition? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Question
Hi Swirl, Yes I have been a LV AP and am also a HV AP, to become an AP you need to start to create a AP log book, inside you supply your...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Do some of the free online tests. Get used to using the book. After doing this I passed mine easy enough.
Replies
Views
  • Question
My older card has it but my newer card doesn’t
Replies
Views
  • Question
You want to upgrade your 2330 level 3 (don’t worry about -7 or -10, it’s probably just a typo) to the 2357. There are two options, the “adult...
Replies
Views
  • Question
The ads are a temporary glitch, hopefully.
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks