2 way lighting | Page 3 | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss 2 way lighting in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

scottie2h

can you help?
my mum wants me to put a new light switch at the top of her stairs and one at the bottom. i came to do this but behind the switch the cables stumped me a bit im fresh out of college and only know current wiring methods. behind the downstairs switch is my line going into the common and my neutral to l1 and a red cable bridged between my l2 and the common then upstairs is a red to common then line and neutral to l1 and l2, has anyone ever seen this and how does it work like said im newly qualified and have only ever seen a 2 way done with 3 core and cpc. ca you help??

That's write telectrix, you can learn a hard way or hard work then you can never forgotten this things for ever. At this time more people can know about that lighting wiring but they never trying to doing practically and that electric line practice are most important to learn that things.

Reply to 2 way lighting in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net