2024 TV and Movies Thread | Page 2 | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss 2024 TV and Movies Thread in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

I would rather have my teeth pulled one by one followed by a circumcision and a castration than have to endure watching an episode of big brother.

anyone who can endure watching it has my admiration for being so tolerant and able to do so.

however you will also have my opinion of your stance as a professional and worthy member of society reduced by a huge amount.
I will still talk to you but consider you a Pratt!!!

Remember the scene in A Clockwork Orange when Alex is forced to watch the film. Nothing less than that would make me watch BB, Love Island, Made in Chelsea or a few other programs in that genre.

Reply to 2024 TV and Movies Thread in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net