2357 NVQ - I need help with containment examples | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss 2357 NVQ - I need help with containment examples in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi all,

I hope you are well?

I'm in the process of completing my NVQ and I'm wondering if there are any local companies close to Glasgow that can help me with getting evidence for the following:

Steel/Plastic Conduit - maybe installing a luminaire using singles?
Steel/Plastic Trunking - maybe installing a ring main using T&E?
Cable Tray - And running an SWA within it?
FP200 - to a fire point?

I'm happy to work as an Electrician's mate at a reduced rate during my spare time and over the weekends if anybody is willing to take me on.

Currently I work full time as a Domestic Electrician, however working in domestic the job's listed above are too few and far between - I've already asked my boss twice for help getting this evidence but unfortunately my requests are not being fulfilled.

Qualifications: I'm Level 3 2365, 2391-52, 18th and AM2 qualified, I've also bagged the BPEC Solar PV before the NVQ requirement came in.

I have all my own tools and use of a van.

Any help with this level of work would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for reading
Laurence

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to 2357 NVQ - I need help with containment examples in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I did my NVQ a couple of years back now and as I was a sole trader as a mate, I was my employer, so they just let me sign both bits
Replies
Views
L
  • Article
Electrician Help with understanding NVQ Help with understanding NVQ Hi. Ive been training to be an electrician as a career change for the past...
Replies
Views
lew_mcc
L
  • Question
Hi There Which route did you decide to go down?
Replies
Views
  • Question
Got to do conduit but don't have a bender, hiring one seems like too much of a ballache really.
Replies
Views
  • Question
That's really helpful. Thank you so much, I will take a look.
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks