2382 whilst taking level 3 of 2330 | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss 2382 whilst taking level 3 of 2330 in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Pski

-
Reaction score
After recently passed level 2, of the 2330,I'am looking forward to a year of level 3,(a bit more practical I hope), & my question is,could I take the 2382 whilst taking level 3 ?:confused:

Not sure about the 2382 but don't bank on doing much practical in your 3rd year 2330.
I did mine in London and honestly wore my boots about three times in the whole year.
Forget your tools and load up on calculator batteries.
Good luck.

Upvote 0
hi mate i'm starting level 3 in september and im also starting 2382 in september for 10 weeks 3 hours a week.
i thought i'll just give it ago its only cost me £170

Upvote 0
you will be fine doing your 17th it will probably help you in the l3 exams the knowledge you will gain and don`t forget there is a forum full of good people here if you get stuck:)

Upvote 0
I did my 17th edition while doing my 2330 level 3 it did help with the 2330 and is multi choice exam which is not to hard if you know where to find the answers in the book

Upvote 0
Phew..I just did my L3, certainly a calculator is more usefull than boots, but it's tough getting training/appernticship after if older..don't mean to be neg..just sweating:eek:

Upvote 0
Phew..I just did my L3, certainly a calculator is more usefull than boots, but it's tough getting training/appernticship after if older..don't mean to be neg..just sweating:eek:

Kmow what you mean I have phoned loads of places to try and get experience but nothing at moment going keep trying though

Upvote 0

Reply to 2382 whilst taking level 3 of 2330 in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net