2391 paper, june 10th | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss 2391 paper, june 10th in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

I just hate the way they word some of the questions. For example, the first one got me twitching. Does anyone know exactly what they were after?

I ended up putting;

Complies with British standards.
Correctly selected and erected
Is not damaged as to impair safety.

Now thinking back was it asking for accessories such as; basic and fault protecion, correct identification of conductors etc?

Its worded to scramble your head in my opinion!

Upvote 0
I just hate the way they word some of the questions. For example, the first one got me twitching. Does anyone know exactly what they were after?

I ended up putting;

Now thinking back was it asking for accessories such as; basic and fault protecion, correct identification of conductors etc?

First question threw me as well to what it was after cannot even remember what I put now as I changed it a few times

Upvote 0

I ended up putting;

i put
1. Materials are of the correct type and comply with Bs
2. Erected and selected Properly
3. NO damage and defects are present
hope its enough this was one i Knew
in GN3 its similar
1. all installed electrical equipment and material is of the correct type and complies with applicable standards or acceptable alternatives
2. all parts of the fixed installation are correctly selected and erected
3. no part of the fixed installation is visibly damaged or otherwise defective

Upvote 0
lol think they will need a interpreter for my paper as i crossed that many things out and had to rewrite my writing went to pot looked like a spider had been across my paper because of the wording started to get nervous and writing went down hill as the nerves got the better reading questions over and over

Upvote 0
Well just added up what I think I got right and it may not be as bad as I think should be round the 90 mark so hopefully I will have afew bonus mark but there again my answers may not be what they were looking for it looks like it is going to be awaiting game

Upvote 0
On way now mate :D
just glancing through and thinking worst case scenario get between 97-127 but thats just glacig will go through it more when i have more time i have to get ready for the practical on tuesday not looking forward to it after this but will give it my best and cross my fingers then wait for results
do they tell ya there ad then with the practical

Upvote 0
just glancing through and thinking worst case scenario get between 97-127 but thats just glacig will go through it more when i have more time i have to get ready for the practical on tuesday not looking forward to it after this but will give it my best and cross my fingers then wait for results
do they tell ya there ad then with the practical

Did with us but suppose it depends on the college or centre.... just had recount worst case 80 marks hopefully get few more to push me over the 90 mark

Upvote 0

Reply to 2391 paper, june 10th in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net