2391 paper, june 10th | Page 2 | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss 2391 paper, june 10th in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

what did you put for 22 a) i) and ii)
one part of a building has an area where chemical etching and washing down takes place

i) the one on three factors which must be considered when inspecting the containmet sytem in this particular area
ii). identify for each of the factors given in i) above the human senses that would best determine compliance

Last edited:
Upvote 0
what did you put for 22 a) i) and ii)
one part of a building has an area where chemical etching and washing down takes place

i) the one on three factors which must be considered when inspecting the containmet sytem in this particular area
ii). identify for each of the factors given in i) above the human senses that would best determine compliance

this is one of them questions that stumped me as to what they were looking for I put water sight gases smell cannot remeber what I put for last one but I am probably tottally wrong

Upvote 0
this is one of them questions that stumped me as to what they were looking for I put water sight gases smell cannot remeber what I put for last one but I am probably tottally wrong
i think i put corrosion, wear and tear and cant remember the third as this is one that stumped me
and for the human sense i just put sight for them all ?

Upvote 0
Your right it was periodic I answered it as if it was a new install. Thought I had got that one wrong anyway
I just hope what i answered was what they were after and gave enough info also that they can read it as my writing never been any good
it went worse the further i got through the exam with head mashed of trying to understand questions

Upvote 0
ok think its gone now
Cheers crags it has just dont want the powers that be getting it if big brother watchig or anybody whos into bombarding email
done the erm look alikey paper again worse case around the 90 mark best case somewhere between 120 -130
i hope we i for long wait bit like waitig the 5 months or so of revising for it to come round got me practical tuesday so starting to go through that in me head now so i dont forget to put key in pocket or not carry safe isolation correctly
I am hoping to start up by myself soon but wanted this 2391 as it will look good for nic eic registration or elecsa
also if that doesnt work out will give me a better chance getting a job with someone
cheers mate i feel a little easier having some idea of what i wrote and going through again
Mind boggling eh mate

Upvote 0
Hi Charles

Have sent you email asking for a copy to, please Also did the exam Thursday night, did'nt feel too bad but reading the various post now think probably FAILED!!

Many Thanks

Steve

Upvote 0
i cant beleave the ring test came up again thats twince in a row now, i cant see em doin it again for july there no way lol

Judging from the Chief Examiner's Reports it would seem that this is, on the whole, a particularly badly answered question, and therefore there is every chance that it could make a reappearance.

Upvote 0

Reply to 2391 paper, june 10th in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net