2391 | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss 2391 in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

P

pickles

i am doing my 2391 in two months and like to know if anyone had any information on practice papers or tests both theory and practical etc...

Hi just a quick question, i heard the 2391 was being replaced by 3 different exams from the start of 2012. Does any one know if this is true and if so what will be the new structure of it. Cheers

i am doing my 2391 in two months and like to know if anyone had any information on practice papers or tests both theory and practical etc...

hi
i bought some past papers from "brittania training ltd" for about £28 and i found them very helpfull
there are about 19 of them ,plus add. Info.
Good luck

the 2391 is being replaced by the 2394 3ph initial verification and the 2395 periodic inspection, the new assessments are now a 40 question gola, 2.5 hour writen paper a and practical assessment in each case, if you were enrolled for the old 2391 then that is what you will do up until July this year

you can download the handbooks for the new qualifications from the C&G website, click on LEARNERS, search for 2395, select and go to bottom of page and click on see all documents

Last edited by a moderator:
Could someone clarify this.I have some colleagues enrolled on a course in Feb 2012.
As GN3 Edition six doesnt come out until Apr 2012 I presume the course will follow the red edition ie BS7671:2008 and GN3 Edition 5.
The Green Regs( BS7671:2008 (1st Amendment 2011) has the new inspection forms in while GN3 edition five's are different.

Thanks Chelwood,have some past papers just looking to clear up the confusion if anyone could assist:

"Could someone clarify this.I have some colleagues enrolled on a course in Feb 2012.
As GN3 Edition six doesnt come out until Apr 2012 I presume the course will follow the red edition ie BS7671:2008 and GN3 Edition 5.
The Green Regs( BS7671:2008 (1st Amendment 2011) has the new inspection forms in while GN3 edition five's are different. "

Reply to 2391 in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net