#5 of my 5 a week...and again, not a rant | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss #5 of my 5 a week...and again, not a rant in the Talk Electrician area at ElectriciansForums.net

pirate

-
Esteemed
Arms
Supporter
Reaction score
Nope, I'm not coming out...
I'm having a quiet day so decided to post this morning rather than after gin o'clock.
My friendly DPD driver, Ross, is due shortly with the replacement Sangamo controller for my water heater so that's a wee job for this afternoon.
Other stuff...
I like boats of all sorts, power or sail and have had a few in my time but sadly no more unless I win the lottery. However I am actively seeking a decent RC model boat to amuse myslf at Loch Lomond. The model I'm looking at particularly uses a LiPo 3s battery, but it seems I can get more speed if I fit a 4s cell...is this a straight swap? Any advice welcomed! I'm a complete newbie to this so spend a fair bit of time reading rc forums to gain a little insight.

I like to watch YouTube videos, and a few of my Favourites are:
Geoff Buys Cars-all you need to know about how carp EVs are plus some other conspiracy theories
Neil Oliver-all you need to know about how THEY are coming to get us
David Savery-because he makes me laugh
Joihn Ward-because he is a legend, though sadly not making many videos these days
Aquaholic-because he reviews boats, yachts, superyachts
Ivor Cummins-because he does much what Neil Oliver does, and all this conspiracy theory fascinates me
Gamazda-because she is a very good pianist who plays piano versions of great rock songs and she's very pretty. (Her version of Metallica's Nothing Else Matters is brilliant imho)
Donny Wilcox-because he tours the Western Isles of Scotland in a rubber dinghy and makes great videos of the scenery and wildlife
Plenty more, but I suspect this post is becoming extremely boring!

I like cooking.

I like Spain.

I really like my neighbours daughter, and I suspect the feeling's mutual, but her hubby is a HUGE bloke so I think I'll give up on that idea!

So now you all know a bit more about just how dull I really am irl.

If anyone has actually read all this, Dan should give you a special badge!
Whatever, I have posted 5 threads this week as requested, and if this is to continue in other weeks, I will endeavour to contribute something meaningful. However, I'd love to know if the goal behind the idea has been acheived.
Wishing you all a great weekend to come.

Hiya mate I read them all. And some have been posted in some good forums I needed some unique threads in and you've certainly done that lol

No badges for reading his not rants. Just to confirm ha 🤣

Well done mate badge well earned. I've not created them yet but will. I also want to link to all day 2,s then day 3 and 4 and 5 so they're in order linked to from the main thread.

Then I'll be able tell if it worked and i think from experience I'd say they already have but it's the readers over time that then become the bonus people who a % of will feel comfy posting about anything hopefully.

Ah Gamazda. Her version of 'Comfortably Numb' is an absolute joy. It's amazing how she can make her piano sound the way it does. And she's a looker too :cool:

Reply to #5 of my 5 a week...and again, not a rant in the Talk Electrician area at ElectriciansForums.net