7.5kW single phase soft start | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss 7.5kW single phase soft start in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

bill01803

-
Arms
Reaction score
Customer has a single phase 7.5kW motor running a blower for a grain lift and the 50 years old soft start is no more. Can someone recommend a replacement?

Reply to 7.5kW single phase soft start in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

This is the same format nameplate, but different motor, (didn't realise how many times Brook had changed the format) All you need to know in the...
Replies
Views
Hi, Thanks for that, you learn something new almost every day! Regards Griffey
Replies
Views
I have sent you my contact details where in the West Midlands are you? I am based north of coventry but travel the county and beyond you may...
Replies
Views
When I was on the electric board We had a pair of pillocks connect a housing estate to a very large genset, the n lead was in two parts and not...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Have you got the lid of the connection box on the motor? Often there's a wiring diagram inside the lid. What is the make and model number of the...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks