AFDD | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss AFDD in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

just fitted a afdd between the db and the first socket what tests are required
why in that position rabj67? just intreagued really, I assume you mean at the origin of the supply and not between the board and first socket< just confirming mate.

Last edited:
why in that position rabj67? just intreagued really, I assume you mean at the origin of the supply and not between the board and first socket< just confirming mate.
no its between the board and first socket as they dont make them for the type of board we have in the work

Where else would you put it? It can't go before the DB and it can't go after the first socket.

no its between the board and first socket as they dont make them for the type of board we have in the work
ok thanks, just wondered, that explains it, cheers

Reply to AFDD in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Question
That SPD kit looks like it is intended for use with a standard Acti9 board, it's got the neutral link to go onto the busbar stack etc. You...
Replies
Views
davesparks
D
With AFDD's still being a widely discussed topic, we have put together a guide that either you or your apprentices may find useful! Electrical2Go...
Replies
Views
This is a village church where the major part of the heating is from quartz/IR radiants at wall plate level, thus the wiring is at height. The...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I've only watched the first of the videos, not a good showing to not detect some serious arcing. I've seen the result of parallel arcing at...
Replies
Views
  • Question
It is a combined RCBO/AFDD so would make sense its rated the same. One of the reasons I was asking is that it didn't auto fill when filling out my...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back