AM2 Phase sequence | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss AM2 Phase sequence in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

joe85

-
Reaction score
Hi all I have my AM2 comming up and just wandered at what stage would I carry out the phase sequence on the supply as in could you do it at thr same time as you are doing pfc as it saves taking the board cover off again at a later stage?

Reply to AM2 Phase sequence in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Question
Hi I am soon to take the AM2. A friend of mine who just took, said the following items are prefilled in the test schedule. Is it true? - Type...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi all, hoping for some advice, I’ve recent resit my AM2s after failing on first attempt… I’ve passed all my resit apart from section C just on...
Replies
Views
  • Question
That's how I did it but I can't see why either wouldn't be acceptable.
Replies
Views
  • Question
Jumping on and off jobs can be tough going when you're less than confident as every time you go back it's like a new job. that you know little...
Replies
Views
nicebutdim
N
  • Question
No problem. Best of luck with it. I'm sure you'll be fine.
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

Electrical Courses

This is the main Electrical Courses at ElectriciansForums.net. Find local recommended electricians courses. Avoid training "company" scams. Always go view the training centre before booking any electrical courses.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back