Another newbie, from Hemel | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Another newbie, from Hemel in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Hi Welcome to the forums! I had some friends that were into HAM radio. Recently I got an air frequency scanner which I have been having some fun with. How long have you been dabbling with HAM?

Hi Welcome to the forums! I had some friends that were into HAM radio. Recently I got an air frequency scanner which I have been having some fun with. How long have you been dabbling with HAM?
Hi Lou,
I started with HAM radio around 2006. Always enjoyed the digital modes more but had very little time the past 2 years to play with it. Must start again next year. 😉

Joe

Reply to Another newbie, from Hemel in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi I'll PM you. I do look at these things as a bit of a hobby, just to see if they can be repaired and stop them going into landfill. Up to you if...
Replies
Views
M
  • Article
Pushfit fitting/pipe ok to rub against one another? Hi I've been swapping rads in my house and during one rad swap I used the original notches on...
Replies
Views
MiguelPlumbelo
M
I can imagine it just disappearing (loudly) under short circuit conditions, then the resulting blast/plasma etc. casing the busbars to flash over...
Replies
Views
Hi there, welcome to the forum and thanks for your service :) If you are on a training course then please fill this out and we can get you in...
Replies
Views
Always lekker by die see. Welcom boet.
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back