any work out there?? | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss any work out there?? in the Electrician Talk | All Countries area at ElectriciansForums.net

Y

young spark

im gona get laid of this weekend.
i dun ma apprenticship wit this company
and have always worked in the commercial environment.
metal conduit tray trunking, that sort of thing.
any one know of any firms or agency takeing on.
if not il have to get into domestic, dunno where to start tho, do i need part p, nic and all dat.??
any suggestions please

cheers

Sorry to hear, although i cant offer you anything will give a little advice, dont do txt shorthand as this dosn't give a good impression and if you future employer was lurking around this forum he possibly wouldn't give your post a second glance.
Your poor use of english and spellish would put a majority of potential employers off long before the interview.
Hope you dont think im been too harsh but this is the reality when getting a job.

Reply to any work out there?? in the Electrician Talk | All Countries area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Thanks all for your comments, advice and suggestions. The following is probably pretty boring for most, and is simply a summary of how the job...
Replies
Views
NICEIC Certification Scheme Getting accredited to
I am in almost the same boat, although I am registered for a scheme, and as I have been continuously, I have been told no NVQ required... BUT...
Replies
Views
Ok let's call it grey but apply your own engineering judgement; in that absence of any guidance, what is your engineering judgement telling you...
Replies
Views
  • Question
My worry with a lack of adequate bonding where it is required is the open PEN case and a fire starting as the 0.75mm CPC to the boiler or...
Replies
Views
  • Question
No, but I did spend 40 minutes on the phone to the insurance scam she pays into on her behalf, and drive her frozen food to a friends house for...
    • Winner
    • Informative
2 3
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks