Anyone on here from/around Brisbane? | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Anyone on here from/around Brisbane? in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Rockingit

-
Mentor
Arms
Supporter
Reaction score
If so, I'm in town for a couple of weeks and would love to pick your brains over a coffee or beer....

Drop me a DM!

Reply to Anyone on here from/around Brisbane? in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Question
yeah, think this will be the best way around it for me, thanks, having thought about it, if the country is as short of sparkys as peope make it...
Replies
Views
I take back my suggestion of swapping out the stylus! 🫣
Replies
Views
I well remember the sliding windows on ther Mini, and also the manual choke and the foot-operated dip switch. I recently traded in my 18 year old...
    • Informative
Replies
Views
  • Article
Tiling Courses at UK Pro Tiling Training Hi all Darren here from NETT, Just heard about Diamond and a few other Tiling companies in trouble, I...
Replies
Views
To be honest I am in NC and I’ve always used old blankets to cover all my well and never had a problem. Much simpler and has worked every winter...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back