assessment | Page 2 | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss assessment in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

G

GLENNSPARK

evenin all....or is it mornin all now..lol...
Anyway...just finished C/U change at my mothers house......just finished the last tests.....so now its done....it all gets assessed on monday afternoon.....

Did you mean to publish her address as the photo name? lol

Best wishes mate, who have you joined!!
elecsa Murdoch.....and no...the name on the pic isn`t the address...its one of my NVQ evidence locations...its just i seem to get stuff going to that file for some reason....i`l have to look into it....no the pic is at my mothers address...it just seems to have gone to that file...Mrs capstick......lol....

Well done Glenn, never had any doubts
well...its like i said Trev....them thats been at it a while will know what to expect...but as this was my first assessment i wanted to hold fire until i knew the outcome......it seemed straightforward....although the assessor did say that they have had people fail....and non conformances n stuff....

That looks like a real CU, properly wired and neat, but not ridiculous. Like it.

Well done on the pass, nice feeling to know you can do it right for the assessor.
Good luck with continued progress and more jobs!
well its a case of do yourself...as you would have others do isn`t it.....i mean....just the other day...went to do an IR test on a ring final in a C/U at a job.....bloody birds nest in there.....if you looked closely i`m sure you could see eggs..lol...i know i looked very very closely but could i see either of the legs of that ring??.....

Reply to assessment in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net