Currently reading:
Auto electric mayhem please help!

Discuss Auto electric mayhem please help! in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
TITLE

Auto electrical mayhem please help!

1. Left rear indicator does not flash
Left front indicator flashes really fast
Right indicators both work & flash at normal speed

2. When hazards signals are turned on only the Left side both front front and rear flash at normal speed RIGHT SIDE DOES NOT WORK

I have replaced the relay fuse and flasher as well as all fues in the fuse box even though the fuse box diagram has nothing to do with lights and nothing had changed. When relay fuse is disconnected indicators and hazzards still flash in their faulty form which im told the shouldnt.I have tested all tail lights via direct connect to battery and even swapped right to left left works connected to right side

3. Head lights and high beams don't work by switch only Parker lights work headlights wired direct to battery work fine so those and bulbs are fine

Other notes: I left the Parker lights on by mistake a little while ago for about 5 hrs and returned to notice smoke and a smouldering wire which I believe to be a home made radio Ariel wire as since I have disconnected the battery I can no longer tune the radio and engine noise is present through the radio now.

As has been verified by toyota the vehicle which is a 1980 toyota hiace only has one fuse box any clues or help in the right direction will be great thanks

Reply to Auto electric mayhem please help! in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock