Bathroom Zones | on Free Electrical Advice - Electricians Forums
  • Please checkout the new forum categories, there is a thread about it HERE.

Discuss Bathroom Zones in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

sythai

-
Arms
Reaction score
Hi Guys

Just seeing what others think please.

Got a bathroom light switch and not sure if 'out of zone' or can classed as 'zone 2' ?

Originally switch was outside bathroom but doorway has moved since.

Is going to be bit of pain to move at this stage so one this occasion hoping it may be in zone 2.
Did try Niceic helpline and not so helpful this time.... send in plan and hopefully get reply back in 5 days.

See what you think of attached.

Thanks Sy
[ElectriciansForums.net] Bathroom Zones

Reply to Bathroom Zones in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Question
I recommend the Manrose Humidistat timer: Humidity Sensors for fans -...
Replies
Views
K
  • Article
Advice needed - questions before getting new bathroom fitted Hi all, hope this is okay to post. Just over a year ago, I took on my dad's old...
Replies
Views
KamikazeBob
K
Is this a plumbing question or is your underfloor heating electric? It sounds like you have a mechanical problem, like a stuck solenoid /...
Replies
Views
You can replace a fan in zone 1 with a 230 volt fan with a pull cord, with an IP rating of at least IPX5, as long as the circuit is protected by a...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks Brian, That makes sense, just in case someone bangs a nail in ⚡️
2 3
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back