Baxi 600 electrical connection | Page 2 | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Baxi 600 electrical connection in the Central Heating Systems area at ElectriciansForums.net

Ok the move of the black wire to choc 1 in the boiler appears to have sorted it. I hope im not speaking too soon but thanks for all your help folks!

Need to wary of the manufacturer instructions for any future warranty issues. I'm not familiar with Baxi, but if it's anything like Worcester Bosch and you just put a Switched Live back into the boiler and there is a fault, then you have no warranty. Baxi looks a similar enough setup.

At a guess you've spent £2,500 on this boiler change, £200 on a Tado and won't pay a further £100 or so getting someone in who know's what they are doing. Sheer madness.

Reply to Baxi 600 electrical connection in the Central Heating Systems area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Not just any radiator though, it should only be the radiator in the room where the thermostat for each zone is located which doesn't have a TRV.
Replies
Views
davesparks
D
Surface trunking.
Replies
Views
There's an arrow cast into the pump body which shows direction of flow. It's also fairly obvious from the back of the pump - you can see by the...
Replies
Views
Borrowed neutral wouldn't trip it then. As the line and neutral for both circuits are after the same RCD the current would still be balanced...
Replies
Views
  • Question
As in, electric system boilers? Personally I think this would be fine on 2no. 32A radials (yes, I know the maths says 39A....) however, what you...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks