Best Electrical Courses | Top 10 Electrician Training Course Options for 2025

Discuss Best Electrical Courses | Top 10 Electrician Training Course Options for 2025 in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Dan

Staff member
Admin
Mod
V.Nearly Esteemed
Solutions
Reaction score

Best Electrical Courses​

I endeavour to create a "best electrical courses" thread for 2025 (so training courses that did well during 2024 are the ones we recommend for 2025). Main reason being it's a thread that'll build over time as I'll keep updating this first post as time goes on and we get more responses.

Top 10 Electrician Training Course Options for 2025​

That's the aim. We will have the top 10 best electrical courses for 2025. If not the top 20.

I'll explain a bit more. Thanks for reading this and I hope you can help make the list great​

This isn't a course bashing thread. Go create a thread if you've had a problem with a course (but be sure to provide us with your full contact details should legals get involved - if you can't back up your claim the thread will get pulled, many people have proven things and threads exist that warn others of a certain provider or even just one 'teacher" or whatever the case may be).

I'd like people to leave some positive feedback about a recent online course or IRL course. Sorry, Internet speak, I mean actual real local training centres or colleges etc.

And I'll update the list over the next few months, the more feedback we get, the higher a course will get on the list.

This should work, right?

So guys and gals, what are the best electrical courses or top 10 electrician training course, online or local?​

I'm thinking last 12 - 18 months tops to be in this list. One would assume those courses will also be the top ones for 2025.

Also, when's the next edition out? I'll need start some threads about that also. :) 😀

Thanks for helping with this everybody, whether new member or regular.

Edit: added the following 13th Sept.

I've created a new 18th Edition forum in the training courses area.​

Any thread mentioning 18th edition in any forum category will be linked to from this forum. Cool eh.

Also worth mentioning our long-standing sponsor for training courses, www.XSTraining.com - online and offline courses available. Always mention you've found them via the forum please. :)

Last edited:

Reply to Best Electrical Courses | Top 10 Electrician Training Course Options for 2025 in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net