Best rollocking you have ever had!! | Page 3 | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Best rollocking you have ever had!! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Pete999

-
Arms
Reaction score
Back in the mid Seventies, I was offered a post to get a site out of the Mire, I had been in a Safe Maintenance job, but being recently Wed and an addition to my family on the way, the extra cash was an incentive (bad move as it turned out).
The bloke in charge of the electrics on site wasn't to pleased with my appointment, so relations were strained to say the least. I had occasion to ask him to take on the installation of the Night Storage 2nd fix and was surprised when I went to check on rogress only to find Matey had connected these 3Kw heaters with 0.75 flex, on questioning him, his reply was "well it's earthed isn't it? and he was paid as a JIB Approved Electrician, I fired him and got the biggest rollicking from the contracts manager, didn't last long, got my old job back sometimes money isn't the B all and end All of things.

And then they showed us the cells where bigger badder boys end up with a couple of blood stained matteresses rolled up on the side of the corridor leading to the cells.....Followed by super top of voice red face spittal the lot rollicking....so it counts lol Certainly made sure I wasn't ever going to try to steal another box of mars bars from the sweetie factory that we walked by on the way home from school....cmon i was a fat kid and the temptation of 5 or 6 years walking by those boxes and boxes of sweets and chocolate ach im only human god will judge me lol. Anyway 3 of us all showed the above by the local desk Sargent at approx 11 years old maybe younger - 2 out of us three never ever committed another crime sadly the 3rd member of our little group tried getting "better at not getting caught"

Crikey you have a good memory Ant, where did you dig that one up from??? One of my many stories or have you been talking to Camerabloke?
I remember it well, always find that story of that very amusing.
Police officer- "Are you in a hurry, sir?"
Pete's son(Camerabloke) from the back of the car "Yes we want to get back to see Coronation Street".:D:D:D:D:D

You put Best Rollocking! So when I just started out as an apprentice I was doing house bashing I put my toolbox on top of a new kitchen worktop got a right rollocking from the Site Manager Mick Butler never did it again always put something down on the worktop from that day.

Reply to Best rollocking you have ever had!! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net