Big hole in my pocket now | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Big hole in my pocket now in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Just paid nearly £800 for my nvq think I need to finish this bottle of jack Daniels to recover lol

Will be worth it just need to get on with it now hate paperwork lol

Just paid nearly that to do the latest 17th edition. In perspective though, I'd hate to think what my original firm paid for all my training... 1 year full-time at the training centre +3 years further in-house. 4 years at college plus tools/books etc. Reckon it cost em well over 30k to train me as a multi-skilled electrical engineer.

Reply to Big hole in my pocket now in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Question
Jumping on and off jobs can be tough going when you're less than confident as every time you go back it's like a new job. that you know little...
Replies
Views
nicebutdim
N
  • Question
Afternoon you lovely people My apprentice is doing his C&G NVQ Level 3 and he needs evidence of 1st & 2nd fixing control equipment/panels. His...
Replies
Views
  • Question
What I find a little bit interesting is that there was an era of MFT's e.g. Robin, early Kewtech that tried to do non-trip loop tests using D-Lok...
Replies
Views
  • Question
CIS registration is pretty simple. Give the CIS helpline a call and request to be activated as a cis subcontractor. Not contractor though, there...
Replies
Views
We wouldn't be at all surprised I have been a QS for 25 odd years.
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks