boooks of interest to apprentice sparks | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss boooks of interest to apprentice sparks in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

i=p/u

-
Arms
Reaction score
hello, on my training to be a spark, ive had the following books so far , trevor lisley level 2, on site guide, and have to get the brb soon as we've started looking at certain sections

i see there is loads of books out there and just would like to know any books you have found really usefull in your training.theres loads ou there so, thanks for your replys

The books i did with my 2330 level 2 & 3 was Electrical installations books 1 & 2 by heineman they followed the frame work for the courses. I also had the little brown regs book I think it was called the amicus guide to being an electrcian

Brian Scadden - electrical installation covers level 2 and level 3. IMO it is much better than Linsley's.

In addition to your OSG, the Electrician's guide to the building regs by the IEE is also useful, along with Christopher Kitcher's book on inspection and testing is also very useful (but not perfect)

The difference between GN3 and kitcher, with regard to testing, is that if you are a bit unsure is that kitcher's book will actually tell you in greater detail and show you with photos where to put probes etc. If you are getting a lot of practice in testing and are fairly confident GN3 is probs quite sufficient.

Reply to boooks of interest to apprentice sparks in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Question
Someone posted somewhere that they had done so. 18th edition online courses -...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 26818
D
L
  • Question
Yeh. Pm me ur email n il send it over
Replies
Views
bristolianpasty
B
T
  • Question
Don't get me wrong shanky i appreciate why the funding is made available for youngsters and i am not looking to see them short changed. I am just...
Replies
Views
Teslaisgod
T
B
  • Question
.....Right.....firstly,the obvious. You have not only left it quite late,to design and fit the desired equipment,you have also left it last. Some...
Replies
Views
B
  • Question
Good morning BP thx for the thread! I myself am in kind of a predicament. I currently live in Germany , am 30 yrs old and have just been doing the...
Replies
Views
Kenge
K

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks