Can anyone help me please..... Grade D FA system | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Can anyone help me please..... Grade D FA system in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

sythai

-
Arms
Reaction score
Evening Chaps,

Got to install a couple of grade D, LD2 systems in rented student properties. Council have specified what they want and this conforms with BS5839-6.

The question is can I commission and sign these off myself ? Don't think there is any reason why not, have checked my liability and indemnity and I'm covered.

Also what type of certificate would I need to use and is there one anywhere on here (did have a look) ?

Many thanks,

Sy

evening buddy,
i cant see why you couldn't sign of yourself, as you say you got the insurance and are "competent". i think you will find the certs in the back of 5839, not sure if there is any on here.

Danny

Reply to Can anyone help me please..... Grade D FA system in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

R
  • Article
Can anyone help me identify these bathroom taps please? Hi Can anyone identify the make and model of these taps please? We have one dripping...
Replies
Views
Richt5a
R
  • Question
Who would’ve thunk it? The inside of a wall isn’t habitable space ???
Replies
Views
  • Question
dude if you dont know dont do it cos your liable if someone dies get a proper fire alarm company in ....DONT TOUCH IT>>>>>>>
Replies
Views
  • Question
Well lets say you are building a housing estate. Developer will arrange for DNO to lay 3-phase in the pavement on each side of the road. That is...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Youre in the same boat as me. I was previously with niceic and later on, napit. No issues. I didn't bother finishing my nvq3 as in 2010 during the...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks