Currently reading:
Changing from system to combi boiler with under floor pipework. Discussion Thread

Discuss Changing from system to combi boiler with under floor pipework. Discussion Thread in the Plumbers Forums area at ElectriciansForums.net

This is an RSS feed of thread: Changing from system to combi boiler with under floor pipework.

Content of the thread: Wondering should i change a system boiler with a combi if I have underfloor pipes in a single storey 2 bed 90s bungalow There are only 9 bungalows in the close and I was told 2 of these had leaks in floor when they changed to a combi by a neighbor. He said as he was an engineer he would not advise the change as it was something to do with the different pressures the boilers operate on. What are the issues ? is it not advisable to use a combi for under floor piping. wouldn't I just need to suck out the underfloor pipes and cap them off and then run new pipework down the walls. I must admit I did have a burst water pipe in my previous house and that was a under floor network also with a combi boiler. It doesn't put me off though as I need the space downstairs as well as the loft space. Any advice on this subject would be much appreciated , cheers guys.

Changing from system to combi boiler with under floor pipework. to read more on the original thread at Plumbing Advice

See also UK Plumbing Advice for all UK plumbing advice needs.

Reply to Changing from system to combi boiler with under floor pipework. Discussion Thread in the Plumbers Forums area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock