Currently reading:
UK Thermal Imaging Query

Discuss Thermal Imaging Query in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

M-B-Electrical-Services

Arms
Supporter
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Just a quick one regarding thermal imaging really.

My business has had numerous requests to carry out thermal imaging assessments at various locations throughout the UK.
This is not something I am familiar with so have used the excuse of being unavailable due to workload in order that I might have some time to do some research on the subject.
Aside from the TI equipment being excessively expensive, I cannot seem to find any accredited courses that would fit the bill.

Do any of you know the best equipment to purchase which is not too expensive and are there any thoughts on training (or lack of)?

Thanks!

Mike.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Thermal Imaging Query in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock