CompEx Ex01-Ex04 | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss CompEx Ex01-Ex04 in the Electrician Talk | All Countries area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hello Guys.please,
What is the meaning of this Statement on Compex Ex01-Ex04 Certificate got in july 2024? "This certificate does not and should not be used to infer or as verification of underpinning occupational qualifications”.
my company wants to know if the owner of this certificat is qualified to do Inspection,Maintenance & Repair on Ex Equipment....And Also wants to know if this is Full EX01-Ex04 Training...
See Attached Certificate... "Statement in Yellow"

[ElectriciansForums.net] CompEx Ex01-Ex04

Hi,

The statement in yellow text on the COMPEX Ex01-Ex04 certificate, which reads "This certificate does not and should not be used to infer or as verification of underpinning occupational qualifications," is essentially a disclaimer. It means that while the certificate indicates that the holder has completed specific training modules (in this case, Ex01-Ex04), it does not guarantee that the person possesses the broader occupational qualifications necessary for performing certain tasks, such as Inspection, Maintenance, and Repair on Ex (explosive atmosphere) Equipment.

Hi,

The statement in yellow text on the COMPEX Ex01-Ex04 certificate, which reads "This certificate does not and should not be used to infer or as verification of underpinning occupational qualifications," is essentially a disclaimer. It means that while the certificate indicates that the holder has completed specific training modules (in this case, Ex01-Ex04), it does not guarantee that the person possesses the broader occupational qualifications necessary for performing certain tasks, such as Inspection, Maintenance, and Repair on Ex (explosive atmosphere) Equipment.
Thanks for the explanation bro.is ,this statement Mentionned for all CompEx Ex01-Ex04 Certificate Issued in 2024 with photo or what?

Last edited:
Thanks for the explanation bro.is ,this statement Mentionned for all CompEx Ex01-Ex04 Certificate Issued in 2024 with photo or what?
It looks like a standard 'disclaimer' on everyone's certificate, so I suspect it is. You should ask CompEx Certification Ltd the question, rather than rely on a forum, and especially me 🤪
The certificate is to confirm the individual has done the training, and presumably passed an exam or assessment afterwards.
If your company is really concerned about the overall competence of a person to perform a particular role or task, you need to do your own due diligence, through interview, obtaining references, or gleaning any evidence available.

Reply to CompEx Ex01-Ex04 in the Electrician Talk | All Countries area at ElectriciansForums.net