Concern re 3 Phase imbalance | Page 2 | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Concern re 3 Phase imbalance in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Marconi

Have not forgotten your request to check inverter in outage situation. Friend standing by on our web portal when we power down but page refreshing times are somewhat slow and, although the graph showing incoming PV dips to '0' power across the phases does not change.

Will try again (friend now going out) next sunny day and let you know.

Pete

Marconi
Ref. Solax X3 Inverter - state of phases with power cut.
As requested have now tried cutting power to our inverter. A friend was logged in to our web portal at the time the power was cut. All 3 phases went down and there was no power being produced.

The web portal simply recorded - 'No information available' against 'Real Time Display' with no incoming PV showing on the graphic display.

I checked the display on the inverter and a similar story there (see att.).

Hope that helps, let me know if the inf. provided is incomplete.
Once again, thany you for your assistance.
Pete

Attachments

• [ElectriciansForums.net] Concern re 3 Phase imbalance
    Solax Inverter Readout 10 11 2020.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 14

Reply to Concern re 3 Phase imbalance in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Just stick the 63amp fused connector before the Henley block , or Lucy block as you call it, and your all good, as for your 2nd point, , the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks for the good info guys, it helps me work out how to connect the machine. Mostly i am inclined to simply replace both 3 phase motors with...
  • Gareth Blackstock
  • Australia
Replies
Views
The issue had not registered with me. I have always earthed SWA as you describe, but I have also seen many examples of banjos connected through...
Replies
Views
P
275KVA is on the limit of being on a single fused leg from the substation, i make it about 399A the max fuse size being 400A. I doubt you would be...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks