cost of cable and notification | Page 2 | on ElectriciansForums
Guest viewing is limited

Discuss cost of cable and notification in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

SparkyLee2008

I went to look at a job today,

im not self employed and work for a company. The work is notifiable. and needs to be done this weekend.

I am looking for advice on the legal side of things as i find it all so confusing!!

How long does it take for the ball to get rolling via building control if i phoned them tommorrow,

also how would they do a site inspection if the job will be done and dusted in one weekend. i have Testers and can carry out the tests.

The company i work for will only produce a periodic cert when the work is complete would this be acceptable?

Im currently pricing up the job and 50m of 3c10mm SWA is £232 on screw fix this seems a hell of alot is that about right as all the wholesalers are closed now

Thanks in advance:confused:

Ive got it all sorted now a distant frend is gonna come and give me a hand for a bit and sign it off at a good price, phoned building control and the bloke was rude and quoted me £250 and said i had to get an application in before he gets to work tommorrow to start this weekend. tried to make out that i wasnt qualified cuz i havent got my 2391, if i hadent of got it sorted i would have done it ileagally just cuz of the arigance of BC

as olng as your friend is a member of nic, elecsa, or napit, you don't have to tell BC anything. the notification is done after the job by your mate's scheme provider, happy days.

as olng as your friend is a member of nic, elecsa, or napit, you don't have to tell BC anything. the notification is done after the job by your mate's scheme provider, happy days.

yeah ive made sure of that so all good my mate moaned about the price but but it was the cheapest i could do it for,
think people just look at it and think not much needs doin lol

Reply to cost of cable and notification in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net