Currently reading:
Credit and debit card machines

Discuss Credit and debit card machines in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

Spoon242

Does any of you use credit and debit card machines?

It seems with the way of the world and the credit crazy planet a viable way to allow customers to pay.....

I'm sure that they are available but remember you'll get charged about 2% for the transaction.

I've got my bacs details on my invoices and encourage customers to pay me that way.

Debit cards are usualy a fixed fee and credit cards are charged at a percentage (often 4% or higher). Like Murdoch I put bank details on my invoices for payment.

Reply to Credit and debit card machines in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back