Cutout seal cut off | on ElectriciansForums
Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Cutout seal cut off in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
if anyone get the fine for the cutout seal was cut?

In case I have to install isolator to replace customet unit.

As I chatted with a meter spark, he told me the supply company have record that the fuse/electricity have been removed.

If you have a Smart meter, the supply company will know if the supply has been interrupted. In all other cases, they will not.
I have never known of anyone getting into any kind of trouble for removing a cut out seal, largely because it is practically impossible to prove who removed it.

Reply to Cutout seal cut off in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar threads

This was posted this week, on topic ....... https://niceic.com/newsletter/omission-of-overload-protection/?dm_i=7G1W,7GCE,K4L2A,WHET,1
Replies
Views
As an aside. I have seen patress/sockets fitted upside down under kitchen units with an appliance plugged in. The sockets were firm and not moving...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back