Day 2 Network Stuff | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Day 2 Network Stuff in the Computer and Networking Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

BenCos18

DIY
Reaction score
trying to find something to post about is always hard I guess but might as well share network stuff I guess this time haha

currently I have a ubiquiti edgerouter x and a 5 port poe switch with a old 8 port switch (eventually I should consolidate it all)
also has a u6 pro at the side that I need to mount eventually when I get round to it™.

then I have a old thin cilient machine at the side that I git from ebay a while ago (futro s920) that runs home assistant and a few addons that give me a dns level adblocker and other useful stuff like a password manager I recently installed).

I also have two lines I have ran up to the loft (one feeds my ads-b stuff I mentioned in my last post) and the other feeds a tenda poe powered poe switch I use to run my acars pi and also provide network to my other acars mini pc machine

I also have two esp32 lora boards mounted on the wall (the white devices with a screen) one is a tinygs ground station for receiving satellites that use 433 mhz signals and the other is a for picking up 433 devices I have (only one cheap weather station thing atm but eventually I want to get a few more at some point)
there's also some voice control stuff but I haven't done much with it in quite a while as the esp32 dev board I was using as the mic died

[ElectriciansForums.net] Day 2 Network Stuff

Moved thread to the networking forum.

Thanks for posting a day 2 mate!

What software is that mate? Looks proper neat.

Most don't lol it's not our primary stuff I guess. We are all nerds on here though so it ends up more of a showing off what we've done moreso than asking how to do things.

Most don't lol it's not our primary stuff I guess. We are all nerds on here though so it ends up more of a showing off what we've done moreso than asking how to do things.
haha yep
funny part is I even looked there ages ago and then forgot it existed

Reply to Day 2 Network Stuff in the Computer and Networking Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net