Day 3 Thread 3 - ULEZ Cabinet accident waiting to happen | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Day 3 Thread 3 - ULEZ Cabinet accident waiting to happen in the Talk Electrician area at ElectriciansForums.net

Certainly exposed cut out, the fuse has been removed but the bottom of the cut out will be live, lets hope the supply has been cut off. The lucy box needs the lid locking back up and reporting to the DNO.

Certainly exposed cut out, the fuse has been removed but the bottom of the cut out will be live, lets hope the supply has been cut off. The lucy box needs the lid locking back up and reporting to the DNO.

Hopefully it’s all been sorted by now then if the fuse has been pulled. Working in a factory I don’t get to see the inside of cut outs. I thought the red part was a solid link. Thanks for the info.

I don't know if it is the case here but there are people routinely damaging and vandalising ULEZ installations.

Unfortunately I think this is a case of people damaging this installation as a bit further in the video you see the door of the cabinet with a note attached.

Attachments

• [ElectriciansForums.net] Day 3 Thread 3 - ULEZ Cabinet accident waiting to happen
    20240821_181902.jpg
    175.3 KB · Views: 13
Same as why people are so angry with Greggs shops, hotels, random cars and private homes.

Pure mindless vandalism is the reason. Using a valid debate to hide behind

It’s not yours, leave it alone.

Back to the OP photo… all that dog ---- is going to stink, and there will be other dogs cocking their legs to mark their territory on top…

Electricity and water….

Reply to Day 3 Thread 3 - ULEZ Cabinet accident waiting to happen in the Talk Electrician area at ElectriciansForums.net