DC Injection brake modules | Page 2 | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss DC Injection brake modules in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

I have priced up a new motor with a brake built in electromagnetic, coming in at £500 probably go this option cures everything then

What make of motor?

SEW Eurodrive will supply different compression springs for their brake units. You need to attend their training centre to know how to set them correctly.

DC injection as you originally proposed sheared the shaft off a 75HP hoist motor. I’ll leave it to your imagination the damage it caused when the skip ran away.

Reply to DC Injection brake modules in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Question
And here is the said schematic. This is the speed control section, showing the converter, drive motor, magnetic amplifier and related components...
    • Informative
Replies
Views
I will start £200
Replies
Views
M
This part sprung to mind as i read this...all testing results + a careful hand on bearings and stuffing boxes,which can lock-off any motor,and...
Replies
Views
Thanks for doing the spade work and forwarding that info. X-rated switches are those that do not have to be derated below their Ith rating for...
Replies
Views
Its no sweat, I only tend to help fellow sparkies who are dealing with the usual problems of "the unknown" you appeared to me to know what you...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks