Did England just win then? | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Did England just win then? in the Talk Electrician area at ElectriciansForums.net

Dan

Staff member
Admin
Mod
Solutions
Reaction score
I think England just won. Is that right? Penalties?

(Couldn't find another thread - did we not have enough faith to start one 😕)

Holland Turkey was the best / most entertaining 1/4 Final by a mile

England have had a very easy path to the semi-Finals ,we will have to play better to beat the Dutch

We have been very lucky with how the draw opened up we have yet to face a team who can press us. A team like Spain would hammer us to pieces because we sit back and spend way too much time in out own end.
I don't think Holland will cause us too many issues and we won't get a better chance to reach a Final, and pray we play France in the Final

on a positive we have not lost and only conceded 3 goals in 5 matches

A couple of rare mistakes on the Mclaren prat perch is responsible for that. First not stacking the two cars when it rained, and second, sending Lando out on reds for the last stint, when all available evidence pointed to yellows, or even whites.

Reply to Did England just win then? in the Talk Electrician area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Are you sure they are back-feeding and not a legitimately grid tied system or systems with an island mode. Whilst the term is not strictly defined...
Replies
Views
davesparks
D
  • Question
I can't say I've ever seen a piece of equipment that would let you select different phase combinations like required. Best I could think of is...
Replies
Views
On the 4th day God created this sun:
Replies
Views
Ok, please be aware that I am a 'do-it-yourself-er,' so if this isn't the right place to be posting this thread, let me know where I should be...
Replies
Views
Thanks all for the suggestions! Customer doesn't store anything else in the cupboard with the tank, not even towels or sheets. Heatrae stat is...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back