Dimmer Switch- 3 gang - 250w is this for each gang? | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Dimmer Switch- 3 gang - 250w is this for each gang? in the Talk Electrician area at ElectriciansForums.net

C

cairns

Hi there,

Just wondering if a switch (250w rating 3 gang dimmer switch), whether the 250w rating if for each gang, or all 3 gangs?

Cheers.

John

250w/gang. deffo. i.e.you have 3 x 250watt dimmer switches. pretty obvious really. what use is a 80and a bit watt dimmer?????

Last edited:
What a rude reply!

My kitchen only has 1 working GU10, my understairs cupboard has 1 downlighter..................................

dimmable carp pond lights (Anyone heard from Durham the firestarter?)

All to do with saving energy

Should we start a stupidest question for 2011 competition?

Last edited:
What a rude reply!

My kitchen only has 1 working GU10, my understairs cupboard has 1 downlighter..................................

dimmable carp pond lights (Anyone heard from Durham the firestarter?)

All to do with saving energy

Should we start a stupidest question for 2011 competition?
did not mean to be rude, cbw, just straightforward and to the point.

ok cheers, yeah see your point. I'm only really used to lutron and ilight systems, havent done much old fashioned stuff like you.

ok cheers, yeah see your point. I'm only really used to lutron and ilight systems, havent done much old fashioned stuff like you.
so it would not be advisable to have you repair my valve wireless set?????

p.s.where is the planet lutron????

My worry is someone asking such a simplistic question could be confused with me.
A look at the spec sheet would have answered the question before it was asked!

Reply to Dimmer Switch- 3 gang - 250w is this for each gang? in the Talk Electrician area at ElectriciansForums.net