Domestic external light cabling suggestions please | Page 2 | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Domestic external light cabling suggestions please in the Domestic Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Wilko

-
Arms
Reaction score
Just a bit bit stumped by the simplicity of a job to add another external light to a new build (about 5 years old). They have 3 external lights and they want a 4th. Easy. SWA emerges into adaptable and then flex used to cable the existing external lights. I'm just stopped by how to do it neatly as I won't be leaving flex exposed like this. I've been looking but not found an external equivalent of D-Line (say). Any suggestions appreciated :) Cheers.

IMG_0639.JPG

Not sure of the UV protection but this might look neat on a white wall. Better than flex anyway.

D-Line Mini Decorative Trunking 30mm x 15mm x 2m White - http://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/d-line-mini-decorative-trunking-30mm-x-15mm-x-2m-white/42453

Hi Jay and All, this one is my fav. I emailed off to [email protected] and they have confirmed that it's uv stabilised and suitable for outside use.

Many thanks everyone for the suggestions and music :)

I think you are all racist!!!! Making the black cable suffer all the external influences. Heat, UV and the cold whilst the white (lsf) & grey (pvc) get an easy time of it laying back drinking cups of tea in the nice and warm insulation and on cable tray/basket..... You should all be ashamed of yourselves :p

Reply to Domestic external light cabling suggestions please in the Domestic Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net