domestic question???... | Page 2 | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss domestic question???... in the Domestic Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

danpic

Would a 16 amp MCB be capable for a kitchen ring?? 3x double plugs, 4x 13 amp fuse spurs for the washing machine etc.. and the cooker is on its own mcb...thanks

Right... Why are you getting involved in changing breakers if you don't know the difference between a radial and a ring o_O

if it's a 2.5mm ring main then it can sit on a 32amp breaker (without getting technical, size of run etc) if its a 2.5mm radial it can sit on a 20amp...

i really feel awkward helping you with this if you have to go out of your way to purchase the correct breaker :-/

Do you have to buy the slimline neutral bar separate??

Direct from weigh****chers I believe lol

Ah the forum big brother machine has struck
Anyone know the word it conjured up,not that I would of course
icon11.png

Reply to domestic question???... in the Domestic Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

K
  • Question
Ah, I see. The op question is ambiguous, and I took it that he wanted to add a socket for a washing machine from and exiting switch fused spur. A...
Replies
Views
  • Question
The isolator was always going to be an unlikely option and previous information seemed to have ruled out the possibility. If I can remember...
Replies
Views
nicebutdim
N
This is basic stuff. Why is an electrician asking forum members how to do basic load calculations?
Replies
Views
loz2754
L
  • Question
By retired electrician, I mean that I have retained my ticket but no longer do installation work. Thanks for the clarification. I missed that it...
Replies
Views
  • Question
One thing you may find is that it will most probably be a 6mm cable and to get two of them in to a terminal may prove to be a stumbling block if...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks