Domestic Smoke Detector Recommendations | Page 2 | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Domestic Smoke Detector Recommendations in the Domestic Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Looking for advice on reasonably priced, reliable smoke detectors to fit the following, any recommendations would be appreciated:
  • Mains operated
  • Radio/Wireless Interlink
  • Battery Backed

see alot of those fire angels aswell, B&Qs got them well stocked for penny pinching landlords

remove alot of battery only fire angels, landlords dont seem to understand they have a duty of care to provide a decent fire alarm system

Landlords tend to know the cost of everything and the value of nothing. Some of them are tighter than a nun's snatch.

Reply to Domestic Smoke Detector Recommendations in the Domestic Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Question
Personally I won't do fixed price work unless there is a clear spec for the job including things like smokes, data, TV whatever else the customer...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Tanking Recommendation Hi, Im looking for a recommendation for a liquid tanking. I have to use a liquid tanking membrane, external tile board or...
Replies
Views
SOLVED Thanks for all the help. It was nothing to do with the smoke detector. In this new hole (where there will be a light fitting) three white...
Replies
Views
S
  • Article
Low pressure mixer spray tap recommendations ? I'll be installing a new kitchen, DIY, and the Mrs wants a mixer tap with a switchable...
Replies
Views
Splitty
S
I code these as C3 as it was most likely wired before spd‘s were required , also i cant see it being a danger except in some fairly rare...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks